What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Functions performed by search engines
1. Crawling –This is the process of collecting all the web pages connected to a website. The software performing this is called a crawler or a spider.
2. Indexing – When crawling is done, an index is created for all collected web pages, and they are kept in a vast database for future retrieval. Indexing involves merely identifying the words and expressions that define a web page and assigning a specific keyword to the web page.
3. Processing – Whenever you click search, the search engine compares your search request to the database of indexed pages in storage
4. Retrieving Results – The final step performed by the search engine is displaying the collected results on your screen or browser.
To better understand what SEO is, we need a definition of the main aspects of it on a basic level.
ASPECTS OF SEARCH OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
1. Technical Aspect
2. Content aspect
3. Tactical aspect
4. Social aspect
WHAT IS THE PRIMARY PROCESS OF SEO?
How proper optimization helps a business online and its importance
SEO helps businesses in the following ways:
1. Attract and network with customers
2. Mobile friendliness ensures website access through mobile devices
3. It is cheaper
4. It will Build and help with brand awareness improvement through rankings
5. Return on investment is assured (ROI)
6. Long-term effects
7. It Shows You Care About Your Business
8. It makes your competition take notice
9. Referral marketing becomes easier
10. It Rewards Hard Work
11. Social networking is made easier
12. It puts you in the first position compared to your competitors offering the same goods or services
13. Engaging with customers
FORMS OF SEO TO BE AWARE OF:
Choose How We Can Help Your Business:
Google Maps Marketing
Paid Advertising Campaigns
Website Design & Development
On Average Our Clients Experience 75% Growth. Will Your Business Be Next?
Clients We’ve Worked With
Is Your Business Ready To Grow?
Stop Loosing Money To Your Competition!
*Yes, an actually Free Website Analysis done by our expert marketing team