Construction Marketing Agency
When you look at all the other industries combined, you will find that the construction industry continues to lag behind in terms of online and internet marketing. Many firms operating in this arena are yet to fully identify with the benefits that come with having a robust online presence. In fact, very few companies actually have their own construction websites.
Given the high level of competition that exists in this field, it is high-time that subcontractors and building contractors started becoming visible online. Reason being that construction clients, as is the case in all other fields, always begin by scoping out potential service providers online. This occurs before the client can make their initial contact with you.
Regardless of whether your firm is involved in developing high-rise commercial developments, residential building projects, constructing roads, renovating historical structures, or even just a home builder, plumber, or electrician, it is critical that your company makes plans to develop a good web presence. This is something that will involve using web design, construction SEO and social media.
A recent report from the CMA (Construction Marketing Association) indicates that close to 81.6 percent of companies in this particular trade have already made plans to boost their online profiles. And you can trust that Oregon Web Solutions will be here to help you achieve your internet marketing needs.
Of the interviewed firms, 75.7% indicated that they were mainly focusing on the branding aspects. For these projects to work, it will be important for these firms to have a firm grasp of their client persona. They need to know how the people they are dealing with view the construction industry.
Get to Choose How Oregon Web Solutions Can Assist Your Construction Business
On average, all the clients we have worked with have been able to experience remarkable growth with the current figures standing at 75percent. Some of the services on offer at Oregon Web Solutions for constructions companies include:
1. Construction Photography: Our marketing experts will help elevate your industry status by providing you with exceptional photography services that will help you tell a story to your clients.
2. Pay Per Click Advertisements: PPC Ads will help ensure that your company is seen by the right people. We will not only ensure that your company gets seen, but that it is seen at the correct time, and using the right message.
3. Construction Website Design: If you are to improve your overall online presence, then you will have no option but to spend on web design services. A modern and compelling website is one way to go about achieving this objective. Our in house web developers can help you design a website that will not just look good, but will convert as well.
4. Web Marketing or Search Engine Optimization: How do you get clients to see your website and social media pages? By optimizing your content and using targeted keywords that will ensure that clients looking for construction services within the greater Oregon area get to come across your company in the search results pages.
5. Proposal Development: The proposal you submit to a client after they have made their first contact can make or break that deal. You can enhance your chances of bagging the construction deal by using a proposal that has been professionally designed and written by our team.
6. Social Media: Social networking has made it easier for construction companies to communicate their accomplishments to the rest of the world. It has also simplified the job recruiting process by a great deal.
7. Reputation Management: As mentioned earlier, even if you gain your clients offline, they will tend to go online to check you out! You want to make sure that you have a good presence online with little to no negative reviews. Your competition does not always play fair and it is a good idea to guard yourself against negative reviews and news by filling the first page of brand search with your own properties (websites). This is something our professional SEO team does for our clients all the time.
The Clients Served by Oregon Web Solutions
Oregon Web Solutions solely focusses on companies working within the construction and building industry. Our ability to specialize in this particular market has provided us with a deep understanding of how the industry works and the role played by its various members.
The time we have spent with our clients has helped us get to know the various businesses well and also to get a good idea of the process they follow when making business-related decisions. This is the knowledge that we rely on when we are building a promotion or campaign for your construction company.
We regularly channel our expertise into developing great traditional and online-based marketing campaigns for customers working in the various aspects of the production industry, such as:
1. Construction Material Distributors
As a material distributor, it is upon you to make sure that all the job sites that have been entrusted to you are running as smoothly as possible. You can, therefore, make it simpler for clients to contract your services by making it easier for them to find your company as well as the products that you offer.
Oregon Web Solutions will come up with a good marketing approach that helps you connect with your clients. By doing this, you will also have a better chance of supplying the clients with the data that they require for them to make a comprehensive buying decision.
2. Fabricators and Manufacturers
Every good product rolling from an assembly line requires an excellent marketing approach as well as a good website that will help tell the clients a story that can motivate them to make a purchase. We have a very good understanding of this industry, having worked with various firms over the years.
We are, therefore, conversant with the factors that motivate a client to purchase a construction material from a certain company and not their competition. This is the knowledge that Oregon Web Solutions seeks to use to come up with a compelling manufacturing story that helps highlight the capabilities and strength of your end products.
3. Managers and General Contractors
How do you stand out from the other companies operating in your region? By deploying a good print and online marketing campaign that helps in clearly communicating the strengths possessed by your company. We understand that there exists a very complex relationship between construction managers, the design teams, and the owners.
We will, therefore, come up with a marketing approach that will clearly help in demonstrating the methods used by your construction company to coordinate phasing, subcontractors and construction materials while at the same time ensuring that the project remains on schedule and within the budget constraints.
It is always important for a subcontractor to make sure that their professionalism and capabilities are truly and professionally reflected. A good way to ensure that the efforts of the team members on the ground are captured is by using a modern website. The site will be used to showcase the team’s capabilities as well as its field accomplishments. This will in the long run help enhance and bolster your reputation in the local construction community as well as help draw-in more clients to your business.
OWS is a contractor marketing and construction marketing agency based in Portland, OR. We provide numerous services such as fast web hosting, mobile-friendly web design, directory submission, link building, website design, and search engine optimization.
At OWS, we are dedicated to ensuring that our clients get as much exposure as possible. For this reason, we have a number of offices which include Vancouver (WA), Portland SEO, Lake Oswego (OR), Hillsboro (OR), Eugene (OR), Bend (OR) and Beaverton, OR to name a few. For more information on our services, contact us via email: [email protected] or call our offices via (503) 563-3028. We are here to help and excel in marketing for construction companies.
Some Of Our Other Local SEO Services Include:
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO Consulting
- PPC Management